Digital Library (DigiBib) and Interlibrary loan
The Digital Library (DigiBib) enables you to
- Parallell search in library catalogues and literature databases (Katalog plus). As a registered user of Siegen University Library you do not need to work on the campus of Siegen University.
- Check availability: Check, if a title (book or journal article) is available online, in the stock of Siegen University Library or if it can be ordered via interlibrary loan or an online bookseller. Furthermore you may start a search with the title data on the internet.
- Setup of personal database profiles for metasearch: well arranged set of important databases for you.
- Save (Download) and mailing of result lists.
- Overview of electronic resources: Here you have access to freely available and licenced electronic journals, general and subject databases and choosen internet resources.
- Interlibrary loan: ordering literature for research and teaching which is not in stock of Siegen University Library. The fee for an interlibrary loan is debited to your cash account and can be paid at all loan desks.
Information for log in
... as registered user of Siegen University Library you can:
- search in the lilbrary catallogue and in general and subject databases (Katalog plus) independently of working on the campus
- use free and licenced eRessources, partially only at PCs on the campus of Siegen University
- make interlibrary loan requests
... as guest at a computer on the campus of Siegen University you can:
- search in the lilbrary catallogue and in general and subject databases (Katalog plus)
- use free and licenced eRessources
As registered user of an other library of the Digibib you can log in via the URL https://www.digibib.net/.