Digital Library (DigiBib) and Interlibrary loan
- Parallell search in the library catalogue (Katalog plus) and literature databases (Articles & more). As a registered user of Siegen University Library you do not need to work on the campus of Siegen University.
- Check availability: Check, if a title (book or journal article) is available online, in the stock of Siegen University Library or if it can be ordered via interlibrary loan or an online bookseller. Furthermore you may start a search with the title data on the internet.
- Overview of electronic resources: Here you have access to freely available and licenced electronic journals, general and subject databases and choosen internet resources.
- Interlibrary loan: ordering literature for research and teaching which is not in stock of Siegen University Library. The fee for an interlibrary loan is debited to your cash account and can be paid at all loan desks.
... as registered user of Siegen University Library you can:
- search in the library catalogue and in articles and more (Katalog plus) independently of working on the campus
- use free and licenced eRessources, partially only at PCs on the campus of Siegen University
- have a look into your library account, extend the due date of your loaned media, make reservations and interlibrary loan requests
... as guest at a computer on the campus of Siegen University you can:
- search in the library catalogue and in articles and more (Katalog plus)
- use free and licenced eRessources