- eBooks - Law
Jurisprudential text books and monographies of the publisher Walter de Gruyter of the publication years 1999 - 2010.
- Handbooks of linguistics and communication science
The series includes (mostly) german articles to general linguistics and the study of linguistics as applied to specific languages.
- Deutsches Wortfamilienwörterbuch
Access to more than 900 eBooks with publication years 1949 - 2008 of mathematics
Online-Platform of the publisher Gale with a large range of electronic handbooks and reference books. At present you have access to the following encyclopedias:
- Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender, ed. by Fredwa Multi-Douglas, Detroit: Thomson Gale, 2007
- Schirmer Encyclopedia of Film, ed. by Barry Keith Brant, Detroit: Schirmer Reference, 2007
Catalogues of german book fairs 1594-1860 and reprints of 400 works of humanistic and cultural-historical relevant primary literature respectively sources with the main focus German language and literature studies and Philosophy
Text and reference books published by Springer, Teubner, Vieweg, Gabler, Physica and the "Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften"
- Architecture and Design
- Business and Economics
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Economics/Management Science
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Law and Psychology
- Natural Sciences
A single title is also available:
- Ari Ben-Menahm: Historical Encyclopedia of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, Berlin [u. a.]: Springer, 2009
More than 320 eBooks of the publisher John Wiley & Sons are accessible on the platform Wiley Interscience. We recommend the access via the alphabetic list of titles. The main focus of the collection are titles from engineering; additonally sociology, politics, psycholgy, economics, law and literature sciences are represented.
More than 260 eBooks from the publishers Deutscher Fachverlag, Gabal Verlag, Rainer Hampp Verlag and Rudolf Haufe Verlag are accessible; mainly reference books of the subjects business and economics as well as law and sociology.