Training courses for library beginners
|Contents||- What does the library offer? |
- Information about lending services
- Presentation of the library´s catalogues
- Guided tour through the rooms of the University Library
|Target group||Students and other interested persons who would like to get a first overview of the library and its services. |
|Duration||approx. 1 hour |
|Locations and dates|| |
Main Library Adolf-Reichwein-Straße (AR)
Training material (in german)
- What are the advantages of a reserve collection?
- Which literature can you integrate into your reserve book collection?
- What must be considered when filling out the web form?
- How can you access the reserve collection?
Lecturers, staff of the faculties as well as assistants and secretaries of the faculties who would like to set up a reserve book collection quickly and easily.
approx. 30 minutes
Location and dates