|Hauptbibliothek AR geschlossen|
|Teilbibliothek ENC geschlossen|
|Teilbibliothek H geschlossen|
|Teilbibliothek PB geschlossen|
|Teilbibliothek US geschlossen|
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
Library Use During Transition Operation (20.8.2021)
Current information on opening hours and library use can be found here.
- How can I reach the library?
- Where can I get a library card? Can I apply for a library card online?
- Where can I return media?
- Can loan periods be extended?
- I have forgotten my password, how do I get a new password?
- Does the library send literature home?
- How do I get literature from the Main Library/Branch Libraries?
- How can I get literature that is currently in a reserve collection?
- How can I get literature that is in a work apparatus?
- How can I get literature that is part of the library's non-lending stock?
- Can I copy/scan or print in the library?
- How long does it take for an article to be delivered through the article delivery service?
- How can I access e-books and e-journals?
- How long does it take for a book or article to be delivered via interlibrary loan?
- Is it possible to send journal articles from interlibrary loan as a PDF document to the e-mail address?
- Do I need to reserve a reading place/workstation if I want to study in the library?
- Do I have to wear a mouse-nose mask in the library all the time?
- What do I have to do to prepare for de-registration from the University of Siegen during the lockdown?
Library Card and Password
Lending and Return
Katalog Plus and Literature Search