How to scan with the copier/scanner
This service is free of charge, but you need a topped up prepaid card.
You can operate the copier/scanner via touch-screen and keys.
The saved files can be checked and edited at the PC-workstations in the library.
- Insert your prepaid card/printing system:
- Connect your memory stick to the port of the machine:
- Display on touch screen: "Externer Speicher wurde erkannt. Dateien werden angezeigt. Sind Sie sicher?
(Removable memory was recognized. Displaying files. Are you sure?)
Confirm with "Ja" (yes):
- Now apply your originals:
- On the following screen choose Datei speichern (save file):
- Start scanning with the green start key:
- While scanning you see the status signal "Speichern..." (saving...), and the number of scans that are done:
- If all scans are done go back with "Zurück zur Liste" (Back to list), now you can check the generated files:
Depending on the storage type (e.g. PDF-files) and size of your files it takes a while until your files are saved on your memory stick.
- Choose now "Speicher entfernen" (remove memory stick):
- Confirm the following display with OK.
Now you can remove your memory stick without any loss of data.